These terms apply to the use of Where To (the “Site”), including participation in our discussion forums. In using the Site, you agree to be bound by these terms. These terms constitute a binding agreement between you and us.
If you do not accept these terms, you must refrain from using this Site. These terms must be read in conjunction with any other applicable terms and conditions governing the use of the Site.
In these terms and conditions, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” are a reference to Hilton Grand Vacations Club, LLC (“HGVC”)
This Site is only open to members of Hilton Grand Vacations Club age 18 or older. In order to be able to post information in the discussion forum, you must be a member.
This Site may only be used for the purpose of discussing matters related to or arising out of Hilton Grand Vacation ownership and topics related thereto.
By accessing this Site (including the materials contained in the discussion forum) you agree to abide by the following terms:
- Any information or material submitted by you is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and we may use such material without restriction and that any material or information provided by you may be posted in the discussion forum for any other members to read.
- When you submit material to the discussion forum, you assign all copyright which subsists in such material to us. To the extent such assignment is not valid, you grant us an irrevocable license to display, publish, distribute, transmit, print and use such information in any manner without payment of any kind.
- You will not post or transmit any material or information which is offensive, defamatory, obscene, unlawful, vulgar, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, sexually oriented, ethnically objectionable, confidential of sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law or contract.
- We reserve the right to edit, partially or completely, every submission or to otherwise remove any or all of any post after publication without notice at any time. However, our right to remove or modify material is not to be construed as placing an obligation on us to monitor any material posted by you or any other person.
- You agree not to post or transmit any unsolicited advertising or promotional materials; any material which contains viruses or other computer codes, files or programs which are designed to limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware or any material in which the copyright is owned by another person or entity and you warrant that all material posted is your original work and not sourced from any third party.
Use of the Site
- You agree not to impersonate any other person.
- You agree to provide current, accurate and up-to-date information about yourself as required under these terms and to refrain from providing us or any other user of the Site with inaccurate, misleading or false information.
- You agree to use the Site in a manner consistent with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
No Representation or Liability
- We make no representations or warranties that the information provided in the discussion forum is reliable, accurate or complete or that your access to the discussion forums will be uninterrupted, timely or secure. We are not liable for any loss resulting from any action taken or reliance made by you on any information or material posted.
- We do not accept any liability for the accuracy or content of any material posted by you or other members of the discussion forum.
- We do not warrant that we will respond to questions or comments submitted by you to our discussion forums;
- You acknowledge that we are not liable to you for any loss or damage, however caused, arising from the downloading or subsequent use of the downloaded material.
Disclaimer on Submissions
We do not warrant that any material you submit to the discussion forum will be, protected against loss, misused or altered by third parties. We do not warrant that we will post your information or material in the discussion forum. If we elect, in our sole discretion, to post your information or material in the discussion forum, we do not warrant that the material or information you submit will be posted within a certain timeframe.
Disclaimer on the Site
Although the company monitors content, responsibility for the content of postings appearing on the Site rests solely with the poster. We do not accept responsibility for any loss damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you (whether you are a guest or member) may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of the Site or any linked Site, nor do we accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of or reliance on information contained on or accessed through the Site.
The inclusion of third party products or services in any posting does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement by us.
We do not accept liability for any losses arising directly or indirectly from a failure to provide the discussion forum facility, corruption to or loss of data, errors or interruptions, inaccurate or incomplete material, any suspension or discontinuance of the service, any transmissions by other members in contravention of the members’ obligations as set out in these terms and conditions or any content posted.
Copyright in this Site is owned or licensed by Hilton Grand Vacations Inc. You may not in any form or by any means adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of the Site; or commercialize any information or content obtained from any part of this Site; without prior written permission of the company.
Amendments to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to amend these terms from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon posting a notice of those amendments on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of such a notice on the Site will deemed agreement to the amended terms.
Termination of Access
Your access to the Site may be terminated at any time by us without notice.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in Florida. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Orange County, Florida.
If any of these terms are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force.