When guests build such a close rapport with Team Members, you truly feel like you are coming home. When you stay at Hilton Grand Vacations at the Flamingo, one of our resorts in Vegas, you are treated like family. This special feeling makes guests return again and again, even multiple times a year!
The Flamingo in Las Vegas is home to some of the most loyal guests- with some visiting 4-5 times per year! Why is this resort so remarkable?
- Family Feel – Team Members and guests all feel like family.
- Convenience – The resort is located right in the center of The Strip and next to the new LINQ.
- All 315 rooms face the iconic Flamingo pool; one of the top pools on The Strip.
- Many Owners meet together in the off-season for an HGV Owner Reunion of sorts, and all potluck together out by the pool.
Let’s take a look and see what makes Hilton Grand Vacations at the Flamingo one of the top resorts in Vegas!
- Newly renovated guest condos truly let you feel right at home. guests enjoy:
- Spacious studios and one- and two-bedroom suites
- A master bath with oversized tub (in each condo)
- A fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer (in all suites)
- Beautiful pool and Strip views
- Bonus: If you are traveling with multiple people, you can book a second two-bedroom suite to make your accommodations a four-bedroom.
When Team Members go above and beyond for the guests, it makes your stay even more unforgettable. The Team Members at Hilton Grand Vacations at the Flamingo are one of a kind. So many guests come back multiple times each year because of their close rapport with the staff. It makes such a difference to know that you will be taken good care of on vacation.
Choose your pool based on your mood of the day! guests have the choice to use one of the most exciting swimming pools in Las Vegas at The Flamingo Resort with great music, drinks, and excitement!
Or you can choose to relax at the much more mellow pool and whirlpool spa at HGV. It’s quiet, calm, and beautifully landscaped. The lush pool area also features BBQ grills with plenty of patio seating so you can dine al fresco with friends and family.
A light and bright fitness center is ready for guests to use to get a workout in on vacation. The fitness room looks out onto the pool area, so you certainly don’t feel like you are exercising in a dark closet. There is also a sauna to relax in a peaceful heat (this is especially nice in the winter months!).
Full Service Concierge Services
At Hilton Grand Vacations at the Flamingo, you feel like you are at home, but you still have access to so many amenities. One great one is access to our concierge services. You can easily book tickets to shows and local tours, and make dining reservations.
Desert Garden Gift Shop and Deli
Whether you need Starbucks first thing in the morning, or sandwiches to eat out by the pool, the market deli at Flamingo has got you covered. It’s so nice to have a shop inside your resort that actually sells things that you need on vacation, like fresh food and drinks.
guests have access to their own city within the city at the new LINQ outdoor promenade. You are so close that it feels like all the restaurants, dining, and entertainment are all part of The Flamingo. Enjoy riding the High Roller observation wheel and taking in the best views of The Strip. Even choose to book the “High Roller Happy Hour” with your own private bartender!
Here are a few more benefits of staying so close to the LINQ:
- Brooklyn Bowl – a live music and bowling venue not to be missed!
- O’Shea’s Irish Pub – reborn to re-live its glory days
- VR Adventures virtual world
- Fly LINQ Zipline (coming soon)
- Free live music and entertainment
- So many casual and upscale restaurants to choose from (even and In and Out Burger and Sprinkles cupcakes for late night snacks!)
Superbly situated adjacent to the Flamingo Hotel & Casino and the LINQ promenade, Hilton Grand Vacations Club at the Flamingo offers a perfect relaxing oasis right in the heart of The Strip.