Thinking back on your childhood, were you the one dreaming of the dress you’d wear on your wedding day, or did you imagine hitting a bases-loaded home run at the bottom of the 9th in Fenway Park? Or, were you the kid with wonder lust dreaming of going on your first African safari, coming face to face with long neck giraffes, yawning lions, and whiskered hippos swishing their tails back and forth above the waterhole?
Have you experienced the ultimate bucket list item of an African safari? Luckily, as an Owner with Hilton Grand Vacations, this dream trip can become a reality without the stress of endless research and planning.
Through ClubPartner Perks, Tauck Guided Journeys is our premiere safari partner. Tauck reveals the essence of each destination through first-hand experience, exclusive access, and exploration of the area’s history, culture, cuisine, and wildlife. Friendly, knowledgeable Tauck Directors guide each safari with expertise and offer insightful introductions to the most magnificent animals and scenery in the world.
How Do I Use HGV ClubPoints to Book a Tauck Safari?
Owners can use current year, saved, borrowed ClubPoints or BonusPoints to exchange for Tauck travel certificates.
- First, visit tauck.com to explore safari options.
- During the planning stage, you can request Tauck’s free brochures and use their complimentary trip planners.
- To request a travel certificate for Tauck, please contact a Club Counselor.
- Upon certificate receipt, please contact Tauck 1-800-468-2825 ext. 6730 to book your dream safari
- Well in advance of international travel, obtain required documentation. Per the current U.S. government guidelines, your travel documents must be valid through the dates of your travel and for six months thereafter.
Get Inspired to Safari
If you need a visual while you plan your safari adventures, you can visit here to see other guests in action. Watch videos, read reviews, and learn about the exclusive BBC Earth films custom made for Tauck by BBC Earth documentary filmmakers. You can even learn about the details that go into a safari, such as the field equipment used to observe wildlife, the accommodations, and the actual wildlife you might see!
How to Prepare for Safari
Tauck makes it easy to choose your safari journey with destination information and descriptions. Visit here to see Tauck’s guidelines on what to pack, wear, read, and prepare for beforehand. You can also read key information on requirements such as vaccinations and visas.
What Safaris are Available Through HGV?
Whether you are looking for a classic safari in East Africa, an adventure in Botswana or a South Africa safari with a Cape Town stay Tauck has the journey for you. Tauck breaks down each itinerary to the day, as well as lists the activity level, pace, and group size.
What About Flights?
You can reserve your flights with Tauck when you book your safari. If your travels originate in the United States, here are a few advantages:
- Reserve your flights now; pay later when tickets are issued
- Enjoy significant savings on Business Class airfare on select flights
- Benefits from Tauck’s lenient change and refund policies
- Earn Frequent Flyer mileage on most airlines.
- If you purchase Tauck’s Guest Protection, you’ll receive a refund should you need to cancel your flights due to covered reasons.
Are You Ready to Go on Safari?
If you are ready to make this childhood dream a reality, use your HGV points to book your African journey. If you are booking a 2019 trip you may use points from 2019 and borrow points from 2020. Also, if you are saving your 2018 points, you can use these as well!