The slight crunch of the snow beneath your boots, the abundantly crisp cold breeze, the dance of the fireplace, and that teasing sweet aroma of whiskey and cider. Winter is here and it’s that time of year that I hermit away in a cabin and snowboard to my heart’s desires! This year is a treat – we’re en route to Park City!
The ride from Salt Lake City was a little over half an hour, in which we encountered rain, sleet and snow within that short time frame. Make sure that your driver is comfortable driving from the city into the mountains beforehand. Our Lyft driver informed us that we were lucky to fly into the largest snowstorm of the season – right before the Sundance Film Festival. If you flew in your equipment, you can explicitly request a vehicle with a rack via Lyft Ski. Lyft happened to be Sundance’s exclusive partner for the festival!
So why Hilton Grand Vacations?
- Epic ski pass grants access to both Park City and Canyons basecamps
- Hourly shuttle to/from Park City
- On-site Aloha Ski Rentals Shop
- Park City Main Street / mountain basecamp has a ski-in whiskey distillery
- “Sunrise” Ski lift across the street!
- Sunrise lodgers have an exclusive ski-in entrance back to the Lodge from the Sunrise trail
- Concierge is incredibly helpful in coordinating activities on Main Street – sign up for the Owner update and you’ll see!
I was speechless.. the best snow in the States!
Until next time — find me at the whiskey distillery.