Coffee. Espresso. Chai. Whatever your caffeine favorite may be, finding a good cup to get you going in the morning is a must-do for many travelers on vacation. Here are Hilton Grand Vacations’ picks for some of the best coffee spots to explore on your next vacation.
A vacation filled with amusement parks and the endless entertainment of Orlando will leave you in need of caffeination. Here are our top coffee shops around the city:
- Foxtail Coffee Co. offers the very best in freshly roasted coffee at several locations.
- Grab a cup of top-shelf coffee and delicious Anzac Cookies at The Drunken Monkey.
- Give back to the communities of Orlando by enjoying a cup of joe at CREDO.
- Indulge in a variety of cold brews or espresso drinks a Craft & Common.
New York City
Instead of hitting up a Starbucks, try one of these local gems that are not only a great escape from the hustle and bustle, but some of the best coffee shops in Manhattan.
- Recently voted “Best Coffee House in the Nation” by the Daily Meal; Everyman Espresso offers a welcoming atmosphere and high-quality coffee.
- Enjoy the views over the High Line at the High Line Coffee bar.
- Try an iced tea at the high energy, Birch Coffee in the heart of Manhattan.
- Venture downtown to Coffee Project NY for creative caffeinated drinks like a “deconstructed latte.”
During your next visit to our nation’s capital, plan to stop at some of these coffee hot spots.
- Locals praise Compass Coffee for their signature blends.
- Get a coffee education from award-winning baristas at Peregrine Espresso.
- Enjoy some homemade baked goods along with your coffee at Baked & Wired.
- Visit The Wydown for a classic cappuccino or strong cold brew.
Start your day at the ski-in is close to all of the mountain fun, and delicious local coffee shops to begin your day.
- Check out cozy hideaway, The Crown, for Silver Canyon coffee, cocoa, or even cocktails.
- Cool River Coffee House offers a menu of caffeinated hot drinks and delicious breakfast and lunch options.
- Take in beautiful views of the mountain in a relaxed setting with a visit to Cuppa Joe.
- Along with a variety of baked goods, The Mugshot Café has a reputation for a high-quality cup of coffee.
Hawaii – Oahu
Hawaii has some of the best locally grown coffee in America, and Honolulu has some of the best coffee places in the U.S.
- Honolulu Coffee is the godfather of coffee on the Hawaiian Islands and an absolute must-visit during your vacation. Be sure to try their signature Iced Nutty Hawaiian.
- Whether you go for a “Long Black” or “Flat White”, get your java buzz on at ARVO.
- Venture outside of the city to Morning Glass, a stylish café with a gamut of coffee selections.
- Try some of the best roasts from the world-renowned purveyors at Bruebar.
Hawaii – Big Island
If the Big Island calls to you, a cup of local Kona coffee will satisfy any caffeine craving.
- To get the full farm to brew experience, a visit to Kona Coffee & Tea is a must for every coffee lover.
- Grab an oceanfront seat and enjoy a fresh brew at Daylight Mind.
- Enjoy the warm Aloha welcome and award-winning coffee at Waimea Coffee Company.
- Kona Mountain Coffee grows their coffee beans in volcanic soil to provide a one of a kind Kona coffee.
When you’re ready to start your search for the great American cup of coffee, consider at stay at a Hilton Grand Vacations resort. Get started by calling 1-800-230-7068 to learn more.