From Hawaii to Italy, find the perfect romantic destination
There isn’t just one way to be romantic. Flowers and dark chocolate is sweet, but get creative with a getaway at an unforgettable destination. Whether you’re planning a romantic anniversary trip or a spontaneous adventure, Hilton Grand Vacations has you covered.
Here is our list of favorite romantic vacation ideas for you and your special someone.
Cozy Up in Colorado
The quaint Victorian town of Breckenridge exudes romance and tops the list of romantic vacation ideas.
- Take a leisurely stroll up and down Main Street and explore the variety of restaurants, boutiques, and galleries.
- Experience the views of Colorado from new heights with a hot air balloon ride.
- Enjoy a behind the scenes tour and tasting at The Breckenridge Distillery, one of the top bourbon-makers in the world. Have a romantic dinner for two in their new upscale restaurant.
Your romantic mountain escape can continue at Valdoro Mountain Lodge. After a day on the slopes, enjoy a sunset soak in one of the over-sized whirlpool spas. Cozy up by the fireplace and enjoy a glass of bubbly paired with chocolate covered strawberries.
Live It Up in Las Vegas
For a more lively getaway, Vegas is a perfect romantic vacation idea.
- Treat your loved one to an unforgettable dining experience at a 5-star restaurant.
- Take a ride on the High Roller Observation Wheel and soar 550 feet over the Strip.
- See a Cirque du Soleil show like Michael Jackson’s ONE at Mandalay Bay or The Beatles LOVE at The Mirage.
The Elara is the perfect place to wind down after an adventure on the Strip. Reserve a cabana to lounge poolside for the day. Enjoy views overlooking the lights of the city and red hues of the mountains.
Beach Day in Miami
Alfresco cafes. Art deco architecture. White sand beaches exploding with colorful umbrellas and lounge chairs. South Beach, Miami may be your perfect romance destination.
- Head over to Little Havana for brunch, lunch at Doce Provisions. Enjoy a locally-sourced meal in the city’s most famous neighborhood.
- Take in the natural beauty of the Miami Beach Botanical Garden. Walk through the Japanese garden and admire the orchids, flowering trees, and butterflies.
- Dine at Sweet Liberty for craft cocktails and an incredible menu.
Hilton Grand Vacations Club at McAlpin – Ocean Plaza is just steps away from the cosmopolitan and international appeal of South Beach. A game of beach volleyball, wave-hopping in the Atlantic, and splitting a shrimp cocktail can create the perfect romantic recipe in Miami.
Be Part of It All in New York City
Manhattan delivers an experience that is luxurious and, above all, unforgettable.
- Relax and rent a rowboat for a romantic ride through Central Park.
- Head to the Russian Tea Room for an elegant dining experience including a champagne and caviar menu.
- Experience the theater district’s quality entertainment and see a Broadway show.
West 57th Street by Hilton Club is in the heart of the city. Before getting dressed up for a show on Broadway, pour two generous glasses of wine, and take advantage of a spacious outdoor terrace adjoining the Owners Lounge. The evening views perched on the 28th floor are magic.
Tuscan Wine Tasting
For the ultimate romantic anniversary trip, Tuscany, Italy is here to help you unwind, relax, and be in the moment.
- Take a tour of the historic Teatro Verdi and see an opera, concert, or ballet.
- Enjoy a tour and wine tasting at Poderere La Chiesa, a vineyard in the heart of a natural amphitheater.
- Unwind at Montecatini Terme Spa, the biggest of Tuscany’s thermal baths.
Borgo alle Vigne provides a truly authentic Italian experience. Sip local wines grown in the vineyards seen just outside your window Stroll through the rolling Tuscan countryside watching the sun-kissed grapevines of Sangiovese, Trebbiano, and Moscato.
Hula Under the Stars in Hawaii
The Big Island of Hawaii with its dramatic vistas, sunny skies, and abundance of ocean life, radiates a romantic getaway.
- For adventurous couples, the Night Manta Ray Snorkel is an unforgettable experience.
- Kick back at the Lava Lava Beach Club and enjoy live entertainment and great food.
- Tour the beautiful Hawaii Botanical Gardens, home to famous palm trees, native wildlife, and several waterfalls.
Kings’ Land offers an upscale experience in every way. Spend the day on one of Hawaii’s finest golf courses, before watching a hula dancer swaying under the stars. Enjoy a BBQ of fresh caught Ono paired with a Lava Flow cocktail while relaxing poolside.
Ready to start packing? There are Hilton Grand Vacations resorts at all of these amazing destinations. Call 800-230-7068 to learn more.